- "Banking On It"
- "Big Tunnel, Small City - Lorain, Ohio, Embarks on Its Own ‘Big Dig’"
- "CRS Tunnelling Makes Canadian Debut with King Street Feedermain Project"
- "Dig Greenville makes history with 6,000-foot underground sewer tunnel"
- "Falls Company Plays Role In Musk Tunnel Plan"
- "First Curved Microtunnel in the Midwest"
- "Giant Rock Cutter Lowered Into Lorain's Big Dig"
- "Hamilton Stack, Two Rivers' Symbol Comes Crumblin' Down"
- "Highly Diversified Milwaukee-Area Firm Specializes in Underground Services"
- "HOBAS pipe used to rehab Milwaukee sewer line"
- "Lorain's Big Dig Tunnel Machine Reaches Northern Destination"
- "Major Successes with Microtunneling"
- "Meticulously Connecting the Dots"
- "Microtunneling Concrete Pipe Separates Storm and Sanitary Sewers at Downtown Split in Columbus"
By Donald Lepley, P.E. Senior Technical Services Manager, Hanson Pipe & Precast
American Concrete Pipe Association - Summer 2014, Volume 66, No. 3
- "Microtunnelling Provides Solution for Project under Toronto's Pearson International Airport
- "Midwest Microtunneling Mecca"
- "Omaha sewer overhaul: Tunnel stretching 3,500 feet should help keep untreated sewage out of Missouri River"
- "Onsite Assembly Makes for On-Time Breakthrough in Ohio"
- "Overflow A No No In Ohio"
- "Project of the Year – New Installation Runner Up"
- "Sewer Tunnel Starts With Assembling a Kit of Parts"
- "Superior Avenue Force Main Curved Microtunnel: Collaboration to Mitigate Project Risk"
- "Trenchless Necessity"
- "Workers begin tunneling in downtown Lorain's Big Dig"The Morning Journal, Lorain Ohio
CATT Award of Excellence - Project of the Year
On Oct 13th 2016 CRS Tunnelling attended the (CATT) Centre for Advancement of Trenchless Technologies Awards Ceremony to accept the “Award of Excellence” for Project of the Year – Twinning of Etobicoke Creek Trunk Sanitary Sewer.
Project of the Year New Installation — Honorable Mention
"Dibco-CRS (a joint venture consisting of CRS Tunnelling and Dibco Underground), completed a critical infrastructure requirement from the Region of Peel to allow redundancy in the main trunk sewers. The project involved construction of 576 m of 1,800-mm ID sewer 10 m below the Active Runwa Taxiways J and H at Pearson International Airport."
"Project of the Year – New Installation Runner Up"
"Subcontractor Super Excavators Inc. (SEI) of Menomonee Falls, Wis., completed a 19-month project, which involved 11,976 lf of microtunnel work in historic Providence, R.I., in March 2014" and it was selected by Trenchless Technology as "New Installation Project of the Year Runner Up!"
National Award of Merit from the Design Build Institute of America
Super Excavators was subcontractor on a project that received the National Award of Merit in the transportation category from the Design Build Institute of America. For this project we installed 4,312-lf. of new separated storm and sanitary sewer lines using 54-in. ID RCP in five microtunneling drives in downtown Columbus with an Akkerman SL60 microtunneling system.
2014 Local Project of the Year
On February 19, 2014, Super Excavators was selected by the WI Chapter Awards Committee to receive the 2014 Local Project of the Year award for the Ryan Creek Interceptor Project - an improvement program designed to provide sanitary sewer service for the ultimate build-out of the service areas.
International Partnering Institute (IPI) - 2013 Partnered Project of the Year
The Sunnydale Auxiliary Sewer Project is recipient of yet another award! On April 5th, 2013 the project team has won the 2013 Partnered Project of the Year, Ruby Level Award from the International Partnering Institute (IPI). “The project of the year award recognizes teams who distinguish themselves by implementing IPI’s best practices and by building high-trust working relationships on their projects.” Trophies will be presented on May 16th in San Francisco.
APWA Northern California Chapter - 2012 Environmental Project of the Year
In February 2013, the Northern California Chapter of the APWA awarded the $25-75 million 2012 Project of the Year to the Sunnydale Auxiliary Tunnel Project. This award was given in the environmental category based on its tie to the City’s Clean Water Act program. This project is in submission for a National APWA award later in 2013.
ASCE Indiana Section - 2006 Project of the Year
In 2006, Super Excavators received ASCE’s Indiana Civil Engineering Project of the Year award for the Consolidation of CSO 034/035 Tunnel Project in Indianapolis, IN.
- ArizonaROC247001Class A
- Arkansas208170511Specialty (Tunnels, shafts, pipe, cable, boring)
- California790987Class A
- Delaware2009100396Non-Resident Contractor
- FloridaCGC1515045Certified General Contractor
- FloridaCUC1224554Underground & Excavation
- GeorgiaUC01031Utility Contractor
- HawaiiAC30326Class A
- Mississippi18498-MCSpecialty (Boring, tunneling, excavation, grading, sliplining, utilities)
- Nevada71129Class A
- New Mexico369268GF98, GB98, GA98
- North Carolina70202Public Utilities
- South CarolinaG115311General Contractor BT5
- Tennessee63638MU-A, C, D
- Utah7241467-5551E100 License
- Virginia2705126581AClass A
- WashingtonSUPERE1919m8General Contractor License